War or Peace
(Avoid the Destruction of Divorce Court)
I Never Saw My Father Again
(The Divorce Court Effect)
Open for Business
Changing the Way the World Gets Divorced®
Joryn will teach you the five fortes to effectively focusing and implementing your marketing efforts.
Develop your Profile.
Then delight in being invited to Partner with other collaborative professionals.
Open for Business
(Managing Your Collaborative Practice
for Passion & Profit)
A Free Divorce Handbook
(How to Organize a Collaborative Divorce Pro Bono Project)
In A Free Divorce Handbook, Joryn Jenkins shares the stories of her clients, the processes and procedures necessary to ensure success, and the forms and sample documents created by the project’s collaborative teams so that you don’t have to. Finally, a book that explains, not just the many reasons why such a project makes sense, but also how to establish such a collaborative services organization, one step at a time.
Open for Business TOOLKIT
Marketing Your Collaborative Practice
Become a Collaborative Champion
Learn the Five Fortes to Effectively Focus Your Collaborative Marketing Efforts. Apply your passion for the good that you do by focusing your marketing efforts on growing your collaborative practice:
1) Collaborative Champions pitch compellingly and with clarity every time;
2) Collaborative Champions publish provocative content regularly;
3) Collaborative Champions present passionately at public events, and connect with crowds;
4) Collaborative Champions’ brands are conspicuous, their ideas and their causes “above the noise”; and
5) Collaborative Champtions partner with every potential referral source.
The Open for Business Toolkit will hone your efforts to effectively market your collaborative practice.